Full of excitement I am counting down till my Costa Rican vacation tomorrow. I am headed for a week of true relaxation along the Pacific coast with a dear friend exploring a new country, practicing yoga, surfing, eating, dancing and of course doing it sustainably.
Before leaving I am making sure to include the following to ensure my waste is minimal to zero while abroad.
- Mini Mason Jar : perfect to take out for a night of drinking where plastic single use cups are regularly used
- Full Size Mason Jar : to fill any juices, left overs, tea and such with when I am out and about
- Steele Bento Box : I will prepare a small meal to carry in this for the flight and once arrived I will use for meals to take with me to the beach or exploring
- Small Jar of Simply Co : this eliminates the number of items I need to pack so I can hand wash clothing and hang dry to wear again!
- Glass Vilas and Jars filled with SPF & Beauty products: This eliminates the single use travel size beauty products I can refill and reuse all these items for my next travels
- Bamboo Cutlery: perfect for my inflight meal and to ensure no plastic single use cutlery is used while away!
- Reusable water bottle: always need to stay hydrated, especially on the flight to reduce swelling!
- Yoga Mat: Allowing me to save money from yoga mat rentals to put toward more adventures plus I can practice from my hotel if desired!
Stay up to date with my adventures via Instagram!
How do you travel sustainably? What are your go to must have items?